Family Medicine Services
ARTHRITIS & OSTEOPOROSIS
ALLERGIES, ASTHMA & SINUS PROBLEMS
BIRTH CONTROL & STDs
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (HYPERTENSION)
PEDIATRIC (CHILDHOOD) CONDITIONS
WELL-WOMEN EXAMS (PAP EXAMS)
- Pap smear once every 3 years for women under 30.
- Pap smear and HPV (human papillomavirus) test every 5 years for women under 65.
- Women over 65 do not need a Pap smear unless there is a history of two or three abnormal test results in the last 5 to 10 years, or if there is a history of dysplasia or cervical cancer.
- Pap smear and HPV testing is not recommended for girls under 21 years of age.
WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES
- Flexible appointment times, including Saturdays
- Most insurance accepted & filed
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express accepted
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Free parking
AFFILIATED WITH EMORY HEALTHCARE
Our mission is to provide culturally, ethnically and economically sensitive healthcare, incorporate primary and secondary prevention of disease, provide continuity of care for chronic medical problems, coordinate medical care for our patients, emphasize mental, physical and spiritual health, make healthcare more accessible to the insured and uninsured and aid patient compliance with medical regimens.
Greater Atlanta Family Healthcare is conveniently located in Clarkston, Georgia. To schedule an appointment, call 404.298.9333.